Once you take a few strides in the Nike Alphafly 2, you'll never look at your favourite pair of old racing shoes in the same way. These rocket ships are made to help shave precious time off your personal records without surrendering the foundation you need to go the full distance. A thick, lightweight support system brings comfort and speed together so you can enjoy our greatest energy return while you chase your personal bests.
May the Miles Fly By
In anticipation of one of the biggest running races, we're celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Nike Mayfly, a popular ultra-lightweight racing shoe. Modernised graphics nod to the original Mayfly while bold race-day colours and Ekiden-inspired details celebrate the sport you love.
Bounce to the Beat
Zoom Air units and full-length ZoomX foam bring you our highest energy return cushioning system yet, adding more bounce to every step. A thin rubber outsole enhances traction and allows for more ZoomX foam to be placed under the Zoom Air cushioning. The additional foam not only adds more bounce, but also helps improve transition from heel to forefoot.
Stay Fresher, Longer
Full-length ZoomX foam offers an ultra-lightweight and responsive ride. It's built for speed but also provides cushioning to help you stay fresh even in the last miles of a marathon. It offers comfort where you need it.
Full-length carbon-fibre plate delivers a sort of roll-forwards feel that makes you want to take on the next step. It gives you a propulsive sensation and helps you transition smoothly through your stride. Both the forefoot and heel offer slightly wider bases for a stable platform, so you can tackle turns on the course with confidence.
- Part of the Flyknit family—the AtomKnit material on the upper has a contoured fit while being lightweight and super breathable.
- Specifically designed heel pods use Flyknit yarns for secure, extended comfort and lightweight heel lockdown.
- Notched laces offer a secure but soft lace-up. An integrated knit tongue with lofted padding makes for a secure, repeatable fit that helps reduce lace pressure.
- The sole was designed using data from hundreds of runners. It has different angles of traction placed where you need it, providing grip from foot-strike to toe-off.
- Reflective design details
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Scream Green/Bright Crimson/Honeydew/Black
- Style: DZ4784-304
- Country/Region of Origin: China