A true outdoor explorer, the Hopara easily navigates through any terrain - wet or dry. Designed through the HOKA lens, this shoe will blow other mountain sandals out of the water. The Hopara has a synthetic upper with strategic cutouts for drainage while still providing a secure lockdown. It includes a neoprene collar for flexibility and comfort plus a quick-lace system. Providing a responsive yet cushioned feel thanks to a rubberized EVA midsole, the Hopara also features a rubberized toe cap for protection and a sticky rubber outsole for traction in a variety of conditions. Add in 4mm multidirectional lugs for even more grip and the Hopara is your key to adventure.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Hiking Shoes and Boots are typically heavier in weight, and provide more torsional stiffness, ankle support, heavy lugged sole and waterproofness than trail running shoes. They also will contain a rock plate beneath the forefoot to provide extra protection from rocks and aggressive surface debris.
- Synthetic and neoprene upper offers flexibility, comfort and breathability
- Gusseted neoprene construction provides a secure lockdown and reduces friction when wet
- Quick-lace system offers convenience, easy adjustability and lace storage
- Rubberized EVA midsole offers a more cushioned and responsive ride
- Rubberized toe cap provides protection against debris
- Outsole features sticky rubber for grip in wet or dry conditions
- 4mm multidirectional lugs offer grip on uneven surfaces
- Broad lug pattern with grooving offers grip when wet
- Weight: 12 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1106535-DGGAS