The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 is designed to keep runners injury-free. In contrast to a traditional stability shoe, which is only designed to prevent overpronation, the Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 makes use of a flared base beneath the forefoot and heel to deliver a stable ride to any runner, regardless of gait. Innovative Nike React foam protects your body from impact without sacrificing comfort or durability, while the rocker shape of the midsole helps guide your foot from strike to toe-off. An updated upper combines Flyknit fabric with Flywire technology to provide additional support and durability.
A study by the British Columbia Sports Medicine Research Foundation demonstrated a correlation between the use of the original Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit and a reduction in running-related injuries. A 2020 follow-up study which compared the React Infinity Flyknit 2 to the original found no statistically significant difference in the occurrence of running-related pain, suggesting that this new model is equally effective at protecting your body from injuries.
- High stack of durable Nike React foam delivers increased comfort
- Midsole is flared beneath the forefoot and heel to improve stability
- Rocker shape delivers a smooth ride
- Refreshed Flyknit upper makes use of Flywire technology to improve durability and support
- Heal collar is cushioned for added comfort
- Full-length rubber outsole provides excellent traction
Product code: CT2423