People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the New Balance Fresh Foam X Hierro v7 GTX, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. These trail running shoes feature a Vibram® Megagrip outsole, synthetic upper, GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric to stay dry in wet conditions, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam X cushioning.
- Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
- Synthetic upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof fabric protects feet from wind, rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Synthetic material with no-sew overlays for added durability
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Adjustable lace closure for a secure fit
- 266 grams (9.4 oz)