Hit top speed on the trails in the Catamount 2 women's trail-running shoe. Light, responsive cushioning, grippy traction and a propulsion plate for uphill efficiency keep you moving fast, while toe cap, mud guard, and reinforced fit ensure comfort.
All-new SkyVault propulsion plate provides the responsive drive you need to summit peaks and push the pace.
- The plate is tough enough to protect your feet from rocks and roots while also enhancing uphill efficiency.
- A toe cap and mud guard protect against wet dirt, rocks, and debris for comfort and durability.
Light & responsive cushioning
DNA FLASH midsole crafted from nitrogen-infused compound delivers the perfect blend of responsiveness and adaptive cushioning for a fast ride.
- Strong yet flexible internal reinforcements around the midfoot, with a half bootie tongue construction, keep your foot locked in.
TrailTack rubber outsole offers traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- And on the top of your foot, dual-sided air mesh features a water- and abrasion-resistant outer layer, plus a soft, quick-dry inner layer of recycled polyester for next-to-skin comfort.
- Drainage slits allow water to leave the shoe quickly, so your feet dry faster.