From 5Ks to full marathons, the GEL-KAYANO® 30 shoe is designed to provide advanced stability and softer cushioning properties.
The new 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ helps provide adaptive stability. This helps you experience a more supportive and balanced stride during your distance training.
Its midsole is revamped with FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning and a 4mm stack height increase. With approximately 20% bio-based content, this material helps create cloud-like softness in every step.
The new PureGEL™ technology is strategically positioned below the heel for a smoother ride. It's 65% softer than conventional visible GEL® technology, allowing your distance training to feel surprisingly smooth.
- Engineered stretch knit upper improves breathability
- External back heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
- 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ feature helps create adaptive stability for a more balanced stride
- Rearfoot PureGEL™ technology helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- FF BLAST™ PLUS ECO cushioning is made with approximately 20% bio-based content and helps provide cloud-like comfort
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
- Reflective details designed to help improve visibility
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
- At least 75% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Vegan Friendly: For this product, no materials of animal origin are applied in the design and material selection stages, including: the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.