The Impact Run Woven Pant is a running gear staple. These men's running pants use polywoven material for a lightweight feel that is water and wind resistant, so you can keep your routine no matter the weather. The design is loose through the hip and thigh, tapering at the knee for easy movement. Zippered and drop-in pockets leave ample room for valuables and nutrition, so you stay prepped. This pant features modern colors and designs for a standout look.
Meets New Balance’s green leaf standard: made of 50% or more environmentally preferred materials such as recycled or organic content. See below for this item’s material composition. Learn more about New Balance’s green leaf standard here.
Style #: MP11260BK
- Wind and water resistance for protection from the elements
- Mid rise sits just below the waist for easy fit and movement
- Polywoven fabric with just the right amount of stretch
- Jogger silhouette from hips to ankles
- Athletic fit designed to rise close to your body and skim the hip and thigh — perfect for active movement with a fit that’s not too tight
- Secure zippered hand pockets and easy-access drop-in pockets
- Elastic cuffs for easy wear
- 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex