RockTape is the world’s best kinesiology tape. It can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain.
RockTape can be used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee and back pain. RockTape H20 is the world’s best kinesiology tape made even stickier to meet the demands of top athletes and austere environments.
How does it work?
RockTape microscopically lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompressive effect. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world.
What are the benefits?
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position to help you maintain proper posture and form.
- Less Prep, quick applications
- Ultra-Strong and Sticky
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
Sticks 2-7 Days
- Each Roll is 2"x16.4' (5cmx5m), twenty 10" (25cm) strips for pre-cut
- Pre-Cut is an option for quick and easy application. No need for scissors, each roll comes with twenty 10" pre-cut strips.