A problem we keep hearing from athletes is, “I don’t look forward to eating my energy food.” So we asked ourselves: What’s the best food for fueling that’s packed with energy but still easy to digest? That would be simple, high-quality rice. And what’s the best way to enjoy rice? As a crispy treat!
Treat yourself(!) to a Skratch Labs - Sport Crispy Rice Cake. It’s made with a blend of puffed rices and toasted grains, giving you energy-packed complex carbohydrates that feel light and digest easily, all held together by fluffy, heavenly marshmallow.
Each Sport Crispy Rice Cake gives you 180-190 calories, enough to extend most athletes’ endurance efforts by an hour.
The Sport Crispy Rice Cake:
- Light & Crispy: Easy to eat, easy to digest, and won’t weigh you down
- Made from Scratch: A blend of crispy brown rice, wild rice, red rice, and quinoa. Only real food and no junk!
- On-the-Go Energy that Lasts: 180 kcals & over 20g of complex carbohydrates fuels most athletes for 1+ hours
- Allergen-Friendly: Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- No Junk: Non-GMO, Gelatin Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors
We know…we nailed it.