Putting miles in on any surface (treadmill, track, pavement, or trail) shouldn’t have to mean uncomfortable feet. Instead, start with the footwear that will put as much comfort as possible into your run, like our Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks. They start with cushion on the places that feel the impact the most—the ball and heel of the foot—and add in other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and an Achilles tab to prevent slippage. Plus, because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool™ technology, they’re built to last.
- Sock Height: Low Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 54% Merino Wool 41% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001660